CHL-906 Surface to Air Radar Jamming System is an electronic warfare system that integrates the functions of radar reconnaissance, radar jamming, command & control.
The system is mainly used to protect friendly key areas and provide protection for friendly critical targets and combat operations.
Components of CHL-906 Surface-to-Air Radar Jamming System:
CHL-906 Surface to Air Radar Jamming System comprises several sub-systems including:
1. Long Range Radar Jamming Station (L/S/P Band)
It is used for reconnaissance and jamming of airborne early warning radars to reduce their detection performance.
- Jamming Distance: > 300 kilometers
2. ESM/ELINT Station
It intercepts, tracks, and monitors radar radiation sources in real time, and provides intelligence support for combat operations.
- Operating Frequency Range: 0-1GHz – 40GHz
3. Multi-function Radar Jamming Station
It is used for reconnaissance and jamming against airborne multi-function radar to reduce its detection performance.
- Jamming Range: > 250 kilometers
4. 3D Passive Radar
It intercepts, locates, and tracks multiple types of radiation sources, and provides intelligence support for combat operations.
- Detection Range: > 600 kilometers
5. Millimeter Wave Radar Jamming Station
It conducts reconnaissance and jamming of millimeter wave radars on helicopter and precision guided munitions to reduce their radar guiding performance.
- Jamming Distance: > 1.2 seeker working range