At Egypt Defence Expo (EDEX), Pakistan’s state owned aerospace company has unveiled the attack version of Shahpar-II Medium Altitude Long Endurance (MALE) drone. Armed version of Shahpar-II is capable of carrying a load of 60kg under each wing. moreover, this Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (UCAV) can also be armed with 3rd party munitions such as Turkish origin MAM-C and MAM-L.
The Shahpar-II UCAV has a cruising speed of 80-85 knots with an operational flight altitude of 18,000 feet and 7 hours of flight time.
Read More: Shahpar-II UAV
Features of Shahpar-II UCAV:
– Improved Aerodynamics & Structure
– Enhanced Payload Options (ie COMINT/ELINT, SAR. EO/IR)
– SATCOM capable
– Mid-air Engine restart capability Equipped with ATC transponder/Provision of IFF
– Provision of Internal Pilot Enhanced Propulsion System
– Retractable Landing Gears
– Asymmetric landing