Shahpar-ll is a medium altitude long endurance unmanned aircraft with armed capability. It has a modular airframe structural design comprising of advanced composite and metallic hybrid structure with improved aerodynamic design. Some of the notable features of the Shahpar system include autonomous take-off and landing system, a robust autopilot scheme, user friendly and a comprehensive mission planning and management software suite, reliable data links and the capability of integrating various types of EO payloads.
– Improved Aerodynamics & Structure
– Enhanced Payload Options (ie COMINT/ELINT, SAR. EO/IR)
– SATCOM capable
– Mid-air Engine restart capability Equipped with ATC transponder/Provision of IFF
– Provision of Internal Pilot Enhanced Propulsion System
– Retractable Landing Gears
– Asymmetric landing
In armed configuration, UCAV is armed wth two (2) AGMs / weapon 60kg under each wing station.